Pedaltrain Nano+ Pedal Board with Soft Case
Pedaltrain Nano+ Pedal Board with Soft CaseDetails
The Pedaltrain Nano+ Pedal Board is an ultra compact two rail pedalboard ideal for micro sized pedals. Perfect for use in small venues and tight rehearsal spaces, this lightweight and portable board features a durable aircraft-grade Aluminium frame with a sleek, low-profile design. Featuring Pedaltrain's new modified rail system, the Nano+ is able to form an incredibly secure bond with even the smallest of pedals, while the durable fitted soft case ensures that your board always remains safe and protected on the road.
Product Ref: 52666View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Lightweight & Portable
The Nano+ Pedal Board offers the ultimate accessory for transporting your micro sized pedals. Its lightweight construction and compact design allows you to take it anywhere with ease. As well as providing the perfect platform for your pedals, the Nano+ Pedal Board also comes complete with a padded nylon case for the ultimate transportation.
- Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminium for the ultimate lightweight accessory
- Open frame design
- Ideal for micro sized pedals
- 36" (92 cm) of Pedaltrain's professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
- Includes as assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
- Includes durable nylon soft case with reinforced stress points and heavy duty carrying handle
- Dimensions: 18" x5" x1.4 inches (45.7x12.7x3.5 cm)
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (510.29 g)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.