Behringer DJX750 DJ Pro Mixer
Behringer DJX750 DJ Pro MixerDetails
Product Ref: 12955View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Vocal Control
The DJX750 offers users a dedicated mic channel and an integrated talkover function that automatically recognises your voice and reduces the volume of the music track, making your voice the vocal point. Users can control the finer points and characteristics of their performance with the on-board 3-band EQ, which offers up to 15 dB of boost or cut at low, mid and high frequency centres. Should users want a broader, more enhanced stereo image then the DJX750 also includes a proprietary XPQ 3D stereo sound effect.
Outstanding FX Processor Capabilities
Designed to encourage creativity, the DJ mixer delivers easy-to-use parameter controls. FX parameters can be altered whilst on the go and custom-tailored effects can even be controlled within real-time. The parameters available to edit include bit crusher depth, manual filter sweeps, panning (LFO rate), delay/echo and many more. The DJX750 also includes 33 incredible digital effects such as phase shifters, flangers, reverbs and delays.
Dual Auto-BPM Counter
Never worry about trying to find the tempo of a track. The DJX750 features intelligent dual auto-BPM counters with time and beat sync display to make sure you can easily beat match your tracks and sync tempos to keep the vibe going. It is an extremely useful feature that ensures smooth transitions between tracks and takes out the need for guessing tempos of each track.
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- State-of-the-art digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPSuper-smooth ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ & precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control & split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- Audio Inputs
- Mic: 40 dB Gain, XLR, Electronically Balanced Input Stage
- Phono In: 40 dB Gain, Unbalanced Input
- Line In: 0 dB Gain, Unbalanced Inputs
- CD In: 0 dB Gain, Unbalanced Inputs
- Return: 0 dB Gain, Unbalanced Input
- Audio Outputs
- Master: Max. +21 dBu
- Booth: Max. +21 dBu
- Tape: Typ. 0 dBu
- Send: Typ. 0 dBu
- Phones Out: Max. 180 mW @ 75 W / 1 Percent THD
- Stereo Low: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo Mid: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo High: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 10kHz
- Mic Low: +15 dB / -15 dB @ 80Hz
- Mic Mid: +15 dB / -15 dB @ 2.5kHz
- Mic High: +15 dB / -15 dB @ 12kHz
- Kill Low: -54 dB @ 50Hz
- Kill Mid: -44 dB @ 1kHz
- Kill High: -26 dB @ 10kHz
- Digital Effects Processor
- DSP: Freescale
- A/D - D/A Converter: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128-Times Oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 46.875kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 80 dB (Line)
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB (Line)
- Distortion (THD): < 0.03 Percent
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 55kHz, +0 / -3 dB
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Height: 104.3 mm
- Width: 320 mm
- Depth: 370.8 mm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.