Behringer Pro VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer
Behringer Pro VMX100USB Professional 2-Channel DJ MixerDetails
The Behringer VMX100USB DJ Mixer is built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, this mixer allows you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer with no setup drivers required. The VMX100USB features an intelligent dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display allowing you to easily get your tracks in time and beat matched with each other. The VMX100 USB keeps it simple with a 2-band EQ and 2 channels equipped with super smooth Ultraglide faders giving you all the functions you need to mix from one track to the next.
Product Ref: 27534View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
*Also included is a massive software bundle to transform your computer into a full-fledged music production and editing studio.*
Live Large With More Mediums
Like the trusty DJ mixers of yore, the latest VMX series features many RCA inputs for mixing up your favorite vinyl cuts via turntables or feeding signal from tape or CD players. They also feature mic inputs for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But this new generation's USB connectivity enables you to access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, putting it directly onto your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the new VMX USB series can mix it!
A VMX For All DJs
Whether you're a stunt DJ throwing multiple elements into the mix, or keeping it real simple, there is a USB-ready VMX mixer for you. The VMX100USB has two channels and features super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles and a VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. Adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles. The VMX100USB also features the most simplified controls, with a 2-band EQ and level meter for MAIN output.
Crossfade Curve Settings
The USB ready mixer is ideal for both a quick scratch DJ or a smooth transition DJ. Its adjustable crossfader curve settings allow you to adjust how you want the fader to act. Switch to sharp mode and the crossfader will act faster giving you a super fast response when switching between the 2 channels, or switch to smooth allowing for a more controlled transition between tracks. Ultimately the VMX100USB keeps it simple and offers you reliability and smooth audio performance.
- Professional 2-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at the Behringer website
- Dimensions: 72mm x 203mm x 229mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Audio: Stereo in/out
- Connector: type B
- Converter: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 48kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.